Nutritional supplement to support longer, denser, hair and wool for today's livestock.
60 Seconds with Sunglo: Epic
"Epic is absolutely the best hair growth product we have ever used! From the start of the summer to the very end, our cattle loved it. Truly the best hair growth supplement on the market. The hair grew longer, thicker and faster than ever before. Even after shearing the first of the summer, we noticed our hair came back fresher than ever before." - Egbert Family, exhibitors of the Grand Champion Steer at the 2022 Ohio State Fair that sold for $225,000
Features and Benefits
- Hair separates class winners from champions. Epic provides longer, denser hair.
- Contains I.C.E.®, a technology that helps animals stay hydrated under heat stress.
- There's no melatonin or added copper.
What is I.C.E. Technology?
I.C.E., or Internal Cooling Elements, is a nutritional technology that helps ruminants cope with heat stress. One of the key ingredients in I.C.E. works as an osmolite to help livestock remain hydrated during hot weather. Components in I.C.E. also have been shown to complement heat shock proteins that help animals minimize internal cellular damage caused by heat stress.
What type of animal does Sunglo Epic work well on?
Epic is a pelleted supplement that works on cattle, sheep, and goats to help provide and support longer, denser, hair and wool. Let's be real, the extra hair and wool trend is here to stay. Don't get left out of the winner's circle because you didn't do everything you could do to get more!
How much Sunglo Epic do I feed and when do I feed it?:
Feed 8 oz. per head per day to cattle and 2 oz. per head per day to goats and sheep for a minimum of 45 days leading up to your target show.
Important Management Tips
- Always provide access to fresh, clean water.
- Keep animals in a clean, cool, dry environment to help enhance hair coats and growth.
- Always transition slowly from one ration to another to help avoid digestive upset.
- Protein: 12.00%
- Fat: 3.00%
- Fiber: 11.50%
- Calcium: Min. 0.7%, Max. 1.2%
- Phosphorus: 0.5%
- Potassium: 0.9%
- Vitamin A: 32,000 IU/lb
- Form: Pellet