Multi-specie supplement that supplies nutrients to maintain mass and shape during a holding phase.
60 Seconds with Sunglo: Final Control
- Supplies needed nutrients to maintain mass and shape during “holding.”
- A unique, multi-specie top dress designed to be used in conjunction with Sunglo formulated show feeds when total feed intake is being restricted.
- Final Control is an incredibly versatile option to help burn off excess fat in show animals as well as helping to maintain freshness when total feed intake needs to be managed.
Important Management Tips:
- Always provide access to fresh, clean water.
- Check weight gains at set time intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed until target weight is reached.
- Always transition slowly from one ration to another to help avoid digestive upset.
How to Feed Sunglo® Final Control:
- Feed 1 to 2 lbs. per head per day along with the amount of regular show feed needed to achieve the desired weight when restricting.