Non-medicated milk replacer designed to be fed to pigs during the final push to enhance bloom and intake.
60 Seconds with Sunglo: Milk It
- Milk It™ allows for immediate acceptance and offers an extremely palatable option to help with overall intake.
- Milk It!™ offers easy digested proteins and fats to help build shape and added rib cover in harsher made hogs.
Important Management Tips:
- Always provide access to fresh, clean water.
- Check weight gains at set time intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed until target weight is reached.
- Always transition slowly from one ration to another to help avoid.
How to Feed Sunglo® Milk It!™:
- DRY: Feed 1/4 to 1/2 lb per pig for the 30–45 days prior to show.
- LIQUID: Mix milk replacer powder at the rate of 1/2 lb (8 oz dry powder) per 2 quarts water.
Milk It!™ replacer is not a recommended milk replacer for small, pre-weaned pigs.