15% protein, pelleted formula to help maximize your goat's genetic potential
Features and Benefits
- Contains Healthy Tract Technology™ to support urinary tract health
- Advanced amino acid profile to support muscle, growth and bloom for today's show ring
- Medicated with decoquinate for the aid in prevention of coccidiosis
What type of goat does Sunglo Show Goat work well on?
Sunglo Show Goat can work well on most show goats being fed for the show ring. It's balanced ration of 15% protein, 4% fat and 19% fiber is a terrific choice for starting goats after you've received from your breeder until show day. Monitor gains and weight to make sure you're on track for your target show.
How much Sunglo Show Goat do I feed and when do I start?
Sunglo Show Goat is to be fed at up to 3% of your animal's bodyweight on a per day basis. Starting gradually and increasing slowly are key as well as providing fresh water at all times as well as a small amount of hay for rumen health.
Important Management Tips
- Always provide access to fresh, clean water.
- Check weight gains at set time intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed until target weight is reached.
- Goat should have access to high quality hay.
- Always transition slowly from one ration to another to help avoid digestive upset.
- Protein: 15.00%
- Fat: 4.00%
- Fiber: 19.00%
- Vitamin A: 6,000 IU/lb
- Medication: Decoquinate
- Form: Textured