Time-tested aggressive fat burner and muscle building supplement.
Features and Benefits
- The most extreme fat burner Sunglo offers for all classes of livestock
- Highly fortified with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids for enhanced performance
- Over 25 years as "The Ultimate Top Dress"
What type of animal does Star-Glo work well on?
Star-Glo works well on animals that need extra fat burned, in cases of extreme holding, and when you may just want a protein boost in your diet to help increase muscle shape. As with any animal feeding project, this product works the best on the types of animals it was designed for. Animals that are naturally easier fleshing and quicker maturing could find benefits from the fat burner properties that Star-Glo offers. Animals that are in need of being held but still wanting to maintain muscle shape can also benefit.
How does Star-Glo differ from other products in the Sunglo lineup?
Star-Glo is the highest protein option that Sunglo offers. If you are wanting a product that's not quite as aggressive that you can potentially feed more volume of, check out Final Control™.
How much Star-Glo do I feed and when do I feed it?
Depending on how aggressive you need to be in your fat burning or holding, Star-Glo can be fed to pigs up to 5 lbs. per head per day, however we recommend starting as low as 4 oz. twice a day and then adjusting from there. On sheep 4 oz. up to 1 lb. per head per day. Goats: 3 oz. up to 8 oz. per head per day. And cattle 8 oz. up to 8 lbs. per head per day. Star-Glo can be fed at any time in the feeding phase.
What product sizes are available?
Star-Glo is available in a 50 lb. bag.
Important Management Tips:
- Always provide access to fresh, clean water.
- Check weight gains at set time intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed until target weight is reached.
- Always transition slowly from one ration to another to help avoid digestive upset.