Top dress with added Diamond V XPC yeast and proprietary flavoring compound for increased gut health and crazy consumption.
60 Seconds with Sunglo: Stuffed
- Consistent particle size which helps encourage intake and digestion which leads to a better, more consistent body fill.
- Added Diamond V XPC yeast and proprietary flavoring compound for increased gut health and crazy consumption.
- Optimal fiber and fat ratios help to increase bulkiness, body shape, and depth of flank.
What type of pig does Stuffed® work well on?
Stuffed® can be used on pigs that need added body dimension, rib shape, and a fuller appearance overall. It can be utilized on both market hogs and breeding gilts.
How does Stuffed® differ from other filler products in the Sunglo lineup?
Sunglo® offers the most dynamic filler lineup in the industry. From Stuffed® to S'more Fill® (insert link) to Full Tank® (insert link) we have you covered. Stuffed® is different from S'more Fill® and Full Tank® due to its added fat content, it's Diamond V XPC yeast, and proprietary flavor compound. You'll also get different fill across different areas of the animal's body with the different products. Don't be afraid to experiment to see which one works the best for you and your livestock!
How much Stuffed® do I feed?
Feed Stuffed at a rate of .5 to 2 lbs. per head, per day. How much you feed depends on what you're trying to achieve. The more you feed, the more body fill you can achieve, however every pig will react differently, and some need less than others depending on how they respond and what their genetic potential is.
Important Management Tips:
- Always provide access to fresh, clean water.
- Check weight gains at set time intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed until target weight is reached.
- Always transition slowly from one ration to another to help avoid digestive upset.
Please refer to attached tag for ingredients and important information.
Available in a 40 lb. bag